Location Chicago Hotel
Sweet Home for sure... Chicago, the third largest city in the US, is second to none with its stunning architecture and lake front beauty. There is something for everyone in Chi-Town; world class music, theater, dining, museums, sports and shopping to name a few. The 4 star Omni Chicago sits on the world famous Mag Mile amongst high end retail stores and close to many of the most popular tourist attractions in Chicago. We are known for our quality and exceptional service. We only hire only the best to ensure we continue our longstanding tradition.
Omni Chicago's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Chicago Hotel's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Chicago Hotel may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained hotel environment.
- Assist in maintainin all the refrigeration equipment in the building.
- Assist in maintainin all HVAC equipment in the building (guestrooms, public areas, function rooms)
- Provide technical assistance to other technicians as necessary.
- Work on other equipment as needed.
- Maintain all mechanical items in guest rooms and public areas.
- Receive direction for housecalls via radio.
- Assist engineers and mechanics with repairs.
- Fill out Daily Work form.
- Maintain inventory and orders HVAC supplies.
- Fill out daily work form.
- Have the knowledge and ability to use the proper equipment and tools.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni's fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotels rules and regulations.
- Previous experience is desirable in hotel setting, 5 year experience operationg engineering.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- EPA Universal Card and HVAC Mechanic
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs.