Job Summary: The clinical coordinator will develop, implement and manager the performance improvement program for Mission Hospitals Level II Trauma Center. Facilitates the trauma program development and monitors the Trauma Center's compliance with state standard of trauma care. This role will be focused on teh quality improvement process and heavily on the research requirements for the trauma program. Other responsibilities to include the following:
- Maintaining working knowledge of current research and evidence based guidelines related to trauma care.
- Assists in preparation for North Carolina Office of EMS site designation visit.
- Ensures data is entered in a timely fashion by registrars.
- Assists with data submission to NC State Registry TQIP adn NTDB is current and up to date according to procedure for Trauma Designation.
- Oversees data validation and registry productivity.
- Monitors Trauma Center compliance with North Carolina state standards.
- Assists with preparations for site survey.
Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Preferred Education: Masters Degree in Nursing, or related field
Required License: Must have and maintain licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
Preferred License: None
Required Experience: Three years clinical experience.
Preferred Experience: Ability to work with spreadsheets and databases.