Location Mokara Hotel and Spa
The Mokara Hotel & Spa, a relaxing retreat on San Antonio's world-famous Riverwalk is just steps from all the action yet worlds away. Mokara has a long-standing history of excellence. As the only four-star hotel in San Antonio, Mokara is the first choice for sophisticated travelers. Be a part of an attentive staff by making our guest stays a memorable one.
The Mokara Hotel & Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Mokara Hotel & Spa may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.
- Complete knowledge of service time, menu and specials
- Prepare, deliver and serve orders using MOS standards
- Inquire if additional service is needed
- Responsible for each check
- Pick up trays and tables
- Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of amenities
- Must consult with supervisor on any food pick up difficulty
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Complete any tasks and side duties assigned by manager
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of room service areas
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to the destination if possible)
- Adhere to cash handling standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Must have previous food and beverage experience in fine dining or hotel
- Room Service experience is preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
- Must become winequest certified
- Cash handling experience preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .