Overview Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
The Laundry Manager is responsible for the smooth operation of the laundry function according to Omni Standards.
- Training and supervising staff to ensure delivery of superior product to floors.
- Work assignments and daily audit of equipment.
- Prioritize work load and assignments to meet deadlines for delivery of Rooms and F&B linens.
- Tracks productivity.
- Manages and inspects inventory for cleanliness, counts, etc.
- Payroll for associates in the department.
- Interviews; coaching and counseling of associates.
- Must have working knowledge of Laundry equipment and inventory control.
- Must have knowledge of industrial laundry chemicals and their uses.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Preferred two years of previous experience as a Laundry Manager.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.