Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To go above and beyond guests expectations while providing assistance and services for guests in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations.
- To arrange bookings, reconfirmation of airline tickets etc.
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interests.
- Assist in arranging for restaurant reservations and limousines as required by our guests.
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail, special deliveries, etc. to the guest rooms.
- Ensure that the public area (lobby) is maintained, clean and tidy by partnering with Housekeeping department.
- Accept other special duties as required by management.
- Set up all amenities for guests celebrating special occasions.
- Set up special packages that include pre-calls from the concierge and specialized amenities.
- Interact with other departments to ensure that guest's needs are satisfied.
- Speak with guests in a friendly, warm manner making them feel welcome to the hotel.
- Proactively work to seek out ways in which to improve the hotel experience for our guests.
- Handling of special requests i.e. flowers, telegrams, rental cars, forwarding luggage, private cars etc.
- Previous luxury hotel experience is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed.
- Knowledge of the surrounding area and all of its attractions.
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .