Location Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional service to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management
- Assist in overall supervision of the department as outlined in manager's job description.
- Complete environmental checklist for dining room.
- Order daily supplies.
- Hold pre-meal meetings.
- Follow up on established training steps.
- Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Observe, teach, and correct staff's service.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing proper uniform and name tag when working
- Assist with monthly inventory and maintain a cash bank.
- Verifying guest room numbers for room charges.
- Interact with other departments to ensure guest needs are satisfied.
- Adhere to proper food handling procedures.
- Proper knowledge of equipment use and safety procedures.
- Do not leave merchandise unsecured.
- Corporate software programs such as Kronos WFC, Open Table, Synergy, and Epitome.
- Answering guest questions
- Up-selling and suggestive selling of items.
- Accurately processing transactions and maintaining a balanced ban
- Minimum 1 year supervisor experience.
- Must be able work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions
- Must lead by example, remain professional in all situations.
- Must be able to handle exposure to extreme temperatures and food and beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds and be on your feet for up to eight hours.
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .