Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
The Spa Retail Inventory Specialist will maintain an established par level in the retail storeroom. Additional duties the checking in and storing of incoming sales orders and requisitions, keeping an accurate inventory count and maintaining a running inventory, conducting regular physical inventories, and maintaining a clean and orderly storeroom.
- Display, effectively communicate, and hold all employee shareholders accountable to our Corporate Culture: our Vision, our Mission and our Values.
- Develop and document protocols and procedures for tracking inventory and analyzing usage of both professional, retail, and guest products.
- Establish stock levels and controls.
- Coordinate physical inventories.
- Ordering and maintaining appropriate inventory par levels for storeroom.
- Receive general storeroom shipments and purchase order products into storeroom, check for accuracy, and place in inventory.
- Maintain up to date vendor contact file.
- Pulling and delivering stock from the storeroom to retail outlets and individual supply closets.
- Maintain storeroom cleanliness, signage, locking up and securing storeroom.
- Run inventory reports and notify staff of out-of-stock products three times per week.
- Compile sales reports and analyze retail sales. Make suggestions about items to discontinue or discount based on reports.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Must have strong guest service skills
- Must be able to move up to 40 lbs. Occasionally extend arms and hands. Seize, grasp, and turn objects with hands.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand for length of shift