Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
The Lobby Bartender will be responsible for providing efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- Mix drinks for servers according to standard recipes.
- Familiarity with the wine list and the stemware and appropriate garnishes used.
- Follow procedures as outlined in employee manual and bartenders manual. Jigger pour, making drinks for servers only when rung in on Micros.
- Keep bar stocked and clean. Follow sidework sheet.
- Monitor inventory.
- Ensure the consistency in the presentation and recipes of all cocktails.
- Familiarity with and enforce all policies related to liquor liability laws.
- Familiarity with all property amenities and other restaurants.
- Two years bartending experience required.
- Previous Micros experience preferred.
- Hospitality experience strongly preferred.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- STAR certifications required upon hire.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .