Location Charlotte Hotel
The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
To clean and maintain all public and associate areas, in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Cleans guest and associates service elevators.
- Cleans and services executive offices.
- Cleans the cafeteria and all associates corridors.
- Cleans and services all public restrooms and associate locker rooms (men and ladies).
- Cleans and services all lobby areas.
- Cleans outside entrances, associate entrance and main entrance to hotel.
- Complete overnight houseperson checklist on a daily basis.
- Empty trash
- Be familiar and able to execute floor care procedures
- Move furniture upon request
- Ensure all lost and found items are logged appropriately
- Assist with security of hotel during overnight hours; protecting hotel from admission of undesirables and others not conducting legitimate business within the premises
- Be familiar with guest scenarios and follow-up on all guest requests and concerns, effectively adhering to the service recovery process.
- To be thoroughly knowledgeable Housekeeping Moments of Service scenarios, and execute to standard.
- Be familiar with all hotel amenities (to include Wireless Internet, Select Guest Program, Frequent Flyer Mileage Program, Laundry Services, and Omni Kids Program)
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities (F&B outlets, Business Center, Fitness Center, Concierge Lounge, Outdoor Pool, Meeting Space, Parking Garage)
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments (to include PBX, Guest Services, Housekeeping, F&B outlets, Banquets, Sales, Engineering and Purchasing)
- Maintain Four Diamond Standards of guest service
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained
- Be actively engaged with our guests. Identify the needs of our guests and meet these needs, aiming to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Deliver personalized, memorable guest experiences by utilizing the Power of One
- Perform other duties | special projects as assigned by Housekeeping Management
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Ability to utilize hand-held radios for communication
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior housekeeping experience required or other relevant environmental services experience
- Stand/Walk for long periods of time or for an entire shift.
- Requires frequent bending and squatting.
- Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance. Push/pull objects weighing up to 100 lbs without assistance.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .