Location Riverfront Hotel
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine,authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture,authenticity to the markets in which we operate,innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
This position will serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections.
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
- Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage.
- Present accurate check to guest and process payment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Clean and set up tables.
- Complete closing duties.
- Must have minimum of 1year of restaurant server experience. Fine dining experience is preferred, as well as knowledge of wine and food preparation
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidate must have a current Louisiana Vendor's Permit.