The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To ensure accurate billing for guest vehicles and provide a positive experience to all guests. The Valet Cashier will handle all cash and credit card transactions for guests paying for parking.
• Perform all cashiering duties.
• Complete parking garage forms.
• Post parking charges to Opera.
• Control guest keys.
• Collect checks for contract parking.
• Create and maintain inventory control.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous cash handling experience required.
• Previous customer service experience required, in hospitality strongly preferred.
• Must be able to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have flexible availability, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors with inclement weather.
• Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .