The Treasury Analyst's reports to the Treasury Manager and their primary focus is on the administration of the daily Cash Management functions, and Credit Card Processing. This team member will also fulfill corporate level banking, merchant credit card setup, and Gift Card administration.
• Administer Gift Card Program (Primary Admin)
• Daily Recon and Cash Upload
• Maintain banking records and working to ensure federal regulation compliance
• Establish and close bank accounts as necessary
• Analyze bank fees and allocate intercompany billing across Omni properties and TRT relationships
• Support the Accounting department by fulfilling cash-related research requests
• Prepare and review cash management transactions in accordance with deadlines and policies as well as retaining supporting documents
• Coordinate Fintech relationship among appropriate entities for banking and user set up
• Analyze and report monthly ATM revenue
• Monitor armored car activity and billing
• Analyze/Monitor Chargebacks
• Establish and close merchant accounts as necessary
• Coordinate and administer merchant ID set up as needed for credit card processing (Primary Admin)
• Ad-hoc Treasury projects as instructed by the Assistant Director of Treasury and Treasury Manager
• Develop/maintain documentation for procedures and responsibilities
• Recommend process improvements and coordinate implementation with the Treasury Manager
• Serve as cross-functional backup for other Treasury duties: P- card administration, security/user administration, and daily cash reconciliation
• Proficient in Microsoft suite, with strength in Excel.
• 3+ years of experience in Treasury.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in a finance / accounting related field.
• Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize to meet critical deadlines
• Dependable and organized with great attention to detail
• Commitment to the highest standards of customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, with demonstrated ethics and integrity
The following skills are preferred, but are not required:
• Experience with the following:
o Armored car setup and billing
o Merchant servicing
o ATM transaction and revenue reporting
o Bank Fee reporting and analysis
o Prior experience in hospitality, restaurants, or retail