Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The role of the GRA is to service vacant or occupied guest rooms in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Responds to all guest requests appropriately
- Depending upon the volume, is responsible for servicing an assigned number of guest rooms
- Keeps the supply cart neat and organized at all times
- Keeps the floor closets organized, stocked and neat at all times.
- Checks all equipment prior to and after its use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Removes room service tables and trays from guest rooms
- Hand in any articles left in a guest room to a supervisor or return it to the dispatchers office
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Has good guest service skills
- Able to push a cart of approx. 25 pounds
- Can work past 5pm if necessary
- Must be able to clean rooms in the allotted time frame of 36 minutes average.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the hallways