Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The role of the steward is to sanitize all kitchen areas and equipment, ensuring the proper cleanliness of food area
preparation and service areas.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all kitchen equipment, stoves, grills, prep tables, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all kitchen area, floors and walls.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Heavy duty cleaning of ovens, hoods, grills sinks, wall, floors and other heavy equipment.
- Vacuum carpeted areas through out the food and beverage outlets.
- Wash tile floors in all food and beverage areas.
Must be able to work a flexible scheudle including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.