Location La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
Work directly with the client / group contact as an extension to the Conference service team.
- Check Daily, BEOs and Daily Event list and verify changes
- Meet daily with group contact / client and attend to their needs
- Serve as liaison between clients and all La Costa departments to ensure a successful program.
- Handle any unexpected need by the client in a timely manner.
- Communicate any and all changes made by client to proper departments, Including Conference Managers.
- Coordinate deliveries from the mail room in an expeditious and timely manner
- Check ALL rooms and insure that all signage is correct and in appropriate locations .
- Double check BEO for proper room set up, AV set up, IT / Telecommunication set up and call appropriate department to make corrections as needed.
- Ensure proper equipment is in good working order (I.E., phones, AV equipment, IT equipment
- Walk property and notify Banquet Manager, Housekeeping and facilities of issues of cleanliness and safety. .
- High School Diploma or general Education degree.
- Experience in a 4 or 5 diamond hotel is highly preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills, word processor/computer skills experience.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .