Location Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Catering Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of our events and meeting space to ensure overall client satisfaction. This individual will report to the Director of Catering and Convention Services and handle all administrative duties as assigned by the Catering Department.
- Responding to telephone inquiries by determining client's needs and specifications for referral to Catering Sales Managers.
- Ensuring that all filing systems are maintained according to SOP
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Establishing rapport with Catering clients and functions as liaison.
- Responsible for turning over definite Catering contracts and distributing to other departments, completing and/or distributing Banquet Event Orders and Group Resumes as needed
- Responsible for assisting Catering Managers during execution of Catering Events
- Responsible for Special projects as assigned by Director of Catering/Catering Managers
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Previous hotel, catering, and Delphi experience preferred.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.