Overview Severin Hotel
Ideally located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, the four-diamond Omni Severin Hotel stands as the city's longest running luxury hotel and a beautifully restored piece of the city's history. The hotel elegantly combines the grandeur of the early 1900's with the modern amenities and superior service of today, and offers memorable experiences that are within walking distance to many leisure, business and cultural attractions.
Associates at the Omni Severin Hotel enjoy a safe and nurturing environment where anything is possible to make their career with Omni Hotels a reality. The pride in our associates, the engagement of our guests and the spirit of "Hoosier Hospitality" are just a few examples of why we are the employer of choice in the Indianapolis area. If you are a people pleaser, self motivated, and live to serve others, the Omni Severin Hotel is the hotel for you.
To assist in implementing all strategies and activities to generate and maximize overall revenue, through marketing, sales, promotion, advertising, and public relations that will impact positively on all operating departments of the hotel, thereby resulting in a profitable return on the ownership's investment.
- Achieve monthly room night goals.
- Following Booking Guidelines.
- Ensure full maximization of rooms potential.
- Assist Group Sales Managers with established rate guidelines.
- Assist Director of Sales in implementing strategies/action plans to generate revenues for the hotel.
- Assist Director of Sales to stimulate productivity of all sales staff through positive guidance, development, training and support.
- Active solicitation of key accounts to generate direct sales.
- Maintain Sales Team's focus on a Proactive Solicitation environment.
- Assist the Director of Sales in developing and implementing the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Promote high visibility of hotel through active involvement in industry associations and trade shows.
- Assist the Director of Sales to ensure a challenging and exciting environment to encourage full career development and personal growth.
- Support and promote all Corporate programs to increase customer awareness of Omni Hotels and ensure that the customer receives the appropriate benefits of each program.
- Through Convention Services Department, maintain product and assure the protection and cleanliness of the owner's physical assets.
- Support and promote all internal programs to increase positive customer and employee awareness of the Omni Shoreham and Sales Department.
- Hotel group sales experience, preferably with large city-wide groups
- Must be able to use computer, copier and fax.
- Extensive computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Delphi, Libeca and Word Perfect.
- Must have high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Broad organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.