Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To assist both the banquet front of house and culinary teams in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests.
- Responsible for breaking down trays from banquets and the outlets.
- Responsible for delivering clean cookware and serving ware to various outlets and meeting rooms.
- Get necessary supplies for the buffet. To include all china, glass, silverware, and other materials needed for functions.
- Clean-up buffet after every meal.
- Receive rolls and put in warmers.
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies.
- Assist servers during meal period.
- Remove any extra settings.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work station.
- Responsible for neatly storing all dishes, cookware and utensils in their proper locations.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid North Carolina driver's licence to drive company vehicle.
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time.
- Ability and willingness to push pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to bend, stretch, and reach.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays.
- Food safety certification is preferred but not required.