Location San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is alive with the spirit of Texas. This four-diamond, luxury hotel captures the essence of the city with impeccable service and charm. Overlooking the rolling Texas Hill Country, this 19-story high-rise is close to the area's most exciting sites and attractions such as the historic Alamo, Sea World San Antonio and the enchanting Riverwalk.
Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade may be your perfect match.
To service vacant or occupied guest rooms in accordance with Omni Standards within a 5 hour work day.
- Maintain the cleanliness in the guest room according to SOP'S
- Complete daily task sheet assignment
- Ensure the Select Guest and VIP room are serviced to SOPs
- Monitor and report DND rooms
- Report and return Lost & Found items
- Maintain and protect equipment
- Maintain cleanliness in GRA's truck
- Stock GRA 's truck with linen and guest supplies
- Remove room service tables and trays from guest rooms
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in floor linen closets
- Report any changes in the room status
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with supervisor and housekeeping office
- Report and monitor guest room maintenance issue
- Participate in a motivate and productive team working environment
- Must be able to work 5 hour shifts, including 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) and holidays. Shifts include but not limited to 8am-1p, 9am-2p, 10am-3pm, 12pm-5pm.
- Able to maintain a 4-Diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Move, bend, lift up to 35 pounds, carry, push and/or pull up to 150 pounds without assistance.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .