Location Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Located on the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island on the southern coast of South Carolina, this oceanfront resort is a tropical paradise unlike anywhere else in this premier destination. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offers beautiful oceanfront views to all of our guests.
Omni Hilton Head's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort may be your perfect match.
The Loss Prevention Supervisor role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds Guest and Member expectations. The Loss Prevention Supervisor works to create guests for life, by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.
- Perform property patrols observing, reporting, and correcting safety and security deficiencies.
- Respond to all emergency calls, following established emergency procedures.
- Respond to complaints and requests for assistance in accordance with departmental and corporate policies and procedures. Provide assistance as necessary and support with outside agencies to ensure that assistance is received.
- Provide factual, thorough, and professional reports through written documentation of all incidents, events and actions taken during the course of a shift.
- Maintain integrity and continuity of lost and found articles as well as securing and releasing of found property in accordance with hotel policy and legal requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding any information or action required in the course of duties in accordance with corporate and legal requirements.
- Perform initial investigations and follow-up to complaints, accidents and incidents.
- Support Director of Loss Prevention to develop, implement and manage safety and loss control programs & initiatives.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and compliance with departmental and resort policies/procedures.
- Monitor initial investigations and follow-up to guest/employee complaints, accidents and incidents, entering information from these incidents into database as needed .
- Provide and assist with all officer and resort wide safety/Loss Prevention training.
- Creates and ensures daily completion of staff checklists and necessary reports.
- Motivates staff and creates cohesive team.
- Provide guest and owners with accurate information; be knowledgeable of all aspects within the hotel and surrounding area.
- Monitor adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Clean and maintain a hygienic and organized work area.
- Administrative functions as related to the normal course of duties, i.e.: filing, report distribution photocopying, faxing, etc. as needed.
- May be required to testify (criminal or civil) in court.
- Filing information related to incidents/accidents.
- Supervise employee locker and housing audits.
- Monitor and follow up on footage from Loss Prevention cameras.
- Assist with scheduling and timekeeping for officers.
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet minimum requirements of Motor Vehicle Records.
- Must have CPR, basic first aid, and AED certification.
- Requires a minimum of one year previous professional Loss Prevention or Law Enforcement experience, or current state certification as Private Security Officer.
- Must have open availability including, nights, weekends, and holidays.