Location Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
The Food Runner/Busser role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds guests expectations work to create guests for life, by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.
- Demonstration and ownership in any and all tasks needed to carry out Omni standards
- Ensuring that products are fresh and of quality.
- Deliver bread and water to all guests.
- Clear all tables of dirty dishes, silverware, glassware and dirty linen.
- Reset tables for new guest.
- Responsible for transporting all necessary food items from the kitchen to the dining room as soon as possible while following all standards of service.
- Provide customer service to external guests and internal guests, as well as greeting guests who pass by your area
- Clean and maintain a hygienic and organized work area
- Ensuring that all closing duties are completed, e.g. locking area, turning off equipment and lights, etc.
- Perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Past experience preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must have the ability to stand/walk throughout the duration of the shift for up to 8 hours.
- Excellent communication & guest service skills.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Available to work a flexible shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Food Handlers and TIPS certification
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org