The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it's the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel's 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni's local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
To insure that all food items received meet the approved criteria established by the hotel Food and Beverage/Purchasing Departments. Conducts a thorough, but prompt, inspection of every delivery to ascertain proper specification factors to determine acceptability.
- Check shipment by comparing it with Daily Order Sheet and invoice to insure that what we are receiving is what was ordered (quantity, price, quality state, size, count, weight tolerance and acceptable expiration date).
- Fill out an error correction when necessary in duplicate to assure proper credit for amount of discrepancy and notify Store Room Manager immediately of shortage to arrange for a replacement.
- If shipment is correct, time stamp and sign driver's and hotel copies of invoice. Place the hotel stamp on front side of invoice and sign next to "Received By".
- If shipment is received with delivery slip or memo invoice, follow same procedure and fill out a "goods received without invoice" form (completed after inspection).
- Submit daily a progress report to Purchasing for outstanding deliveries.
- Directs the traffic of all incoming items until they have been properly dated, priced, labeled or tagged. The pricing procedure is to be done by the Receiving Agent, Storeroom Manager or Assistant Purchasing Manager only. All items will be priced out "as purchased", i.e., per each, per pound, per case.
- Labels all incoming bread and bakery deliveries as to outlet or banquet function.
- Conduct random spot-checks of all perishable items for proper storing and packaging to guard against quality loss due to over-exposure to storage temperatures, improper rotation, etc.
- Assists and directs inventory documentaries along with the Storeroom Manager as necessary.
- Assists Storeroom Clerks in filling requisitions and sanitation maintenance daily.
- Assist in conducting End-Of-Month Physical Inventory.
- Must be flexible and able to work am and pm shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to handle repeated lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Should have basic computer operation understanding.
- Valid driver's license and an excellent driving record strongly preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .