Location Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Located on the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island on the southern coast of South Carolina, this oceanfront resort is a tropical paradise unlike anywhere else in this premier destination. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offers beautiful oceanfront views to all of our guests.
Omni Hilton Head's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide and maintain the highest standards of massage therapy, body treatments and recommendations for home care, daily operational procedures, overall excellent guest care, creating a feeling of rest and relaxation for our guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatments and retail sales for The Spa.
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- To work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all equipment and linens etc. are fully stocked on a day to day basis in your treatment room.
- Ensure all inventory levels are accurate so that you are prepared for your day.
- Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day / week / month.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures, and dispose of laundry on a timely basis.
- Relay with confidence product and service benefit to guests.
- State of SC Massage License
- 1 years minimum experience in massage therapy
- Team player
- Responsible, dependable
- High personal standards and values
- Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow in the position
- Effective communicator
- Flexible and cooperative