The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it's the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel's 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni's local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
This position ensures that assigned public space and guest room floors are kept fully stocked and clean, and provides support to Guest Room Attendants while maintaining Omni standards and exceeding our guest expectations.
- Retrieve soiled linen and garbage from Guest Rooms and Room Attendants carts and/or storage closets to dispose of through the linen chute or dumpsters.
- Maintain hallways, reporting maintenance issues and special cleaning assignments (i.e. carpet cleaning or repainting areas)
- Deliver guest amenities or special requests to guest rooms (i.e. rollaway beds, baby cribs, refrigerators, toothbrushes/toothpaste)
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly projects as assigned by Housekeeping Managers/Supervisors
- Clean stairwells, elevators and hallways free from debris and room service trays
- Maintain housekeeping supply storeroom by organizing new supplies upon delivery and restock of floors
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Prior housekeeping experience required or other relevant environmental services experience.
- Flexible schedule including the ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance and a minimum of 100 lbs with assistance. Push/pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs without assistance.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .