Location Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Loyalty Ambassador is responsible for developing relationships with our Select Guest members and act as a point of contact for them. This position is also responsible for leading and continuous training of our Concierge team.
- Associate must be flexible with their shifts.
- Associate must work closely with management and subordinates, stimulating motivation and sense of group satisfaction.
- To liaise with Front Office/ for details of groups, VIPs, Select Guest, promotions and packages.
- Communicate directly with guests, both in person and by telephone.
- Provide information on facilities, services, events, attractions and have knowledge of the surrounding areas, restaurants and points of interest.
- Provide travel routes and transportation services, area maps, brochures and other literature.
- Arrange amenities, tickets, bookings, appointments and reservations for guests.
- Schedule pre-arrival calls accordingly and spot checks proper execution
- Create relationships with current and prospective Select Guest members and follow through with any complaints.
- Act as the point of contact for all Select Guest members for this property and communicate any special needs to the Operations team.
- Conduct monthly Loyalty Ambassador meetings with the Operations team.
- Lead training for new associates on the Select Guest programs as appropriate for each job function.
- Must have an experience of a Concierge role at least three to four years within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of local community and surrounding areas.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be computer literate understanding and operate basic office equipment: fax machine, copier, phones and radio.
- Must be able to operate Open Table, Go.Concierge, SpaSoft, Opera PMS software programs.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle guest concerns according to a 5-diamond service level.