Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
The Spa Concierge assumes a pivotal role in each and every logistical operation relating directly and indirectly to overall guest satisfaction and ultimate success of the spa.
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for scheduling and confirming appointments, greeting guests, providing locker set up of robes and slippers, beverages and checking in and checking out of guests.
- Ensure pre-selling, up-selling and cross-selling of services to each and every guest.
- Relay with confidence both product and service benefits to guests and assist with closing of retail sales.
- Ability to open, close and work closely with cash handling procedures.
- Ensure all guest challenges are resolved in a timely manner and management is made aware of situation.
- Generate a minimum of $25 per day in retail product sales.
- Minimum 6 months guest service experience required, preferably in a hotel or spa environment.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems with developed computer proficiencies.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing a high volume of reservations and guest requests.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and provide guest follow up in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Requires repetitive motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for an extended period or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .