Overview Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position will be responsible for both managing & maintaining the Business Travel for the Omni Dallas Hotel as well as be the Revenue Management Analyst working alongside the Director of Revenue Management.
Responsibilities BUSINESS TRAVEL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REVERNUE MANAGEMENT ANALYST:
- Maintain all Corporate Transient market segments (ESP, Consortia, Government).
- Emphasize higher rated, less price sensitive business traveling on shoulder days of the week, as prescribed by Omni Dallas Hotel.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with OH&R Global Business Travel Team and responding to all incoming Global team requests.
- Responsible for completing and implementing all RFP's.
- Local Accounts: responsible for total account management which includes ensuring local contracts are in place, account management and servicing the needs of these local contacts.
- Responsible for maintaining all Business Travel reporting on a weekly and monthly basis (Nexus and Monthly Reporting).
- Track all account production daily including Consortia, ESP, and Government segments.
- Participate in weekly marketing and rooms merchandising meetings, business review meeting, monthly sales meetings and daily stand up meetings as assigned by the Director, Sales & Marketing.
- Attend monthly ESP conference calls with corporate office.
- Will participate in annual training when appropriate.
- Assist with daily reports including Daily Revenue, Daily Detail, Group Pickup and any other report as directed by DORM.
- Assist the DORM in monitoring and analyzing demand patterns
- Assist the DORM in monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of restrictions and other selling strategies.
- Assist the DORM in Monitoring and analyzing daily future turndowns and lost business.
- Assist the DORM in Developing and implementing daily selling strategies.
- Assist the DORM in producing day by day current month and 12 month rolling forecasts.
- Produce and distribute 19 Day Operations Forecast.
- Prepare reports for, attend and participate in weekly RevMerch and Sales meetings, and Corporate RevMax meetings.
- Conduct/chair the RevMerch meeting in the absence of the DORM.
- Assist in setting strategy to fill hotel occupancy utilizing demand and pattern management.
- Work with hotel team members to produce attractive and creative package offerings.
- Work with e-commerce and other teams to promote our package offerings.
- Assist in maintaining rates and parity with non-channeled segments (Groupon and other extranet flash partners)
- Work with DORM to maintain rate and system configurations in various Omni applications
- Assist with other projects as requested and assigned from DORM and department managers
- Ability to build immediate rapport with the customer and qualify needs.
- Strong analytical and researching skills to identify prospective customers.
- Management of the customer decision and relationship process.
- Ability to communicate issues and concerns at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to direct and lead activities through internal and external resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to scan and assess the competitive arena as it relates to segment to refine/improve customer value proposition
- Creative and strategic skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when necessary.
- Strong communication skills through phone solicitation.
- Strong understanding and expertise in the sales process.
- Must be a team player within the brand and contribute positive energy
- Learn and utilize Delphi and Nexus, following all the standards for entering sales activity and lead generation.
- Learn and utilize Opera, Guest Rev, and other Revenue Management systems.
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .