Location Interlocken Resort
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure all items are prepared and stored to specifications in the Pastry department.
- Control quality and consistency of all food served.
- Ensure functions are completed 30 minutes prior to service.
- Understand and maintain all standard recipes.
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Responsible for production of sweet items, pastries, cakes, fruit compotes, breads, chocolates, etc. for all outlets as well as banquets and amenities.
- Keep walk-in, prep area and equipment up to Health Department standards at all time.
- Assists in producing and plating Banquet pastries.
- Work well under pressure of meeting production schedules and timelines for pastry needs.
- Prioritize, organize, delegate work and follow through.
- Produce creative and artistic food work.
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Work cohesively with entire culinary staff as part of a team.
- Maintain food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
- Support procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- To be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
- Basic math skills needed to understand and implement recipes and measurements.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 70 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
- Valid Food Handlers Certification.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .