Overview Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
To manage, direct, and coordinate all functions of the Housekeeping and Laundry departments. To maintain impeccable levels of cleanliness and upkeep. To ensure cost controls are in place. To support a positive work environment for all associates.
- Maintains standards of cleanliness and a consistent guest experience as documented Medallia, AAA, Inn-keeping ratings, and ability to execute all Omni Hotels facility standards and guidelines.
- To ensure a smooth, efficient, and economic operation in the Housekeeping and Laundry departments. To specify and purchase supplies, and record all data pertaining to the Housekeeping and Laundry departments.
- To effectively monitor the preventative Maintenance program throughout the hotel.
- To maintain a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence in service and cleanliness.
- Constantly monitor and control all labor cost for Housekeeping and Laundry departments, achieving targeted payroll.
- To maintain Housekeeping turnover to an acceptable level.
- To maintain close coordination, communication, and interaction with front office, to ensure rooms are available for sale, and with Engineering to ensure guest room and all public areas are at peak operative levels.
- Close coordination and communication with other internal departments.
- Directly control the issuance and retrieval of associate uniforms.
- Administer the Lost and Found department ensuring all Omni Hotel standards are met or exceeded.
- Directly control the key control program for all Housekeeping associates.
- Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed time limits.
- Inspect and tour all public areas several times daily.
- Inspect all VIP rooms daily.
- Monitor guest's complaints accordingly and take corrective action when necessary.
- Maintain and administer quarterly linen inventories, responsible for action plans to address shrinkage.
- Assist with budget process as required by the Hotel Manager.
- Develop master cleaning schedules and administer accordingly.
- Monitor all Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate supplies are always available, complete analysis of amenity consumption.
- Maintain accurate payroll information for the Housekeeping and Laundry department and control of same in accordance with plan.
- To ensure that all Systems and Controls, Loss Prevention, and Energy Conservation guidelines are on line.