Location Richmond Hotel
Located in the center of Richmond's financial district and overlooking the James River, The Omni Richmond welcomes its guests with a taste Southern Hospitality. The Omni Richmond is the premier destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Steps away you will find wonderful restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Come be a part of an amazing team where we inspire and reward our associates! Every other Friday the Management Team hosts an Associate Appreciation event to show their appreciation for their associates and give them a much deserved break from the work day. The Omni Richmond prides itself on having a bi-annual management training class where current associates participate in a 6 month program to prepare them for advancing their careers.
The Loss Prevention Officer ensures the safety and tranquil stay of hotel guests and employees, to enforce the policies and procedures of the hotel and to record in writing any assigned task. Prepare incident and accident reports accurately and in the format specified by the Director of Loss Prevention.
- To observe and report on all assignments
- Able to keep accurate records and communicate using radio equipment.
- Record and report any unsafe conditions while patrolling hotel property.
- To ensure protection and preservation of hotel, guest, and employee property.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
- Previous security experience preferred.
- Red Cross and First Aid Certified.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Primary shift will be 3 pm to 11:30 pm