Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
To handle all payment transactions for all foods and/or beverages purchased in the Base Lodge and On Mountain Restaurants.
Responsibilities Essential Functions:
Tools and Equipment:
- Ring up individual items chosen by the guest.
- Familiarization with daily specials.
- Familiarization with Micros POS system.
- Responsible for proper cash handling.
- Re-stocks pre-packaged food displays/beverage cups, lids, etc. as needed
- Clean and wipe down service areas as needed
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Computer with POS System, pen/pencil
- Interior of Base Lodge and On Mountain Restaurant, in all areas of the Base Lodge and On Mountain Restaurant.
- Previous Cashier experience preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
- Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment.
- Subject to long periods of standing.