Overview Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Description The Conference Services Manager will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the hotel and clients that are hosting meetings, conventions and events at the hotel. The individual will detail client events and coordinate client needs and expectations to various departments involved. The Convention Services Manager will work closely with the sales department and hotel operations to ensure client satisfaction is met. Also t he Convention Services Manager is to communicate this information through respective hotel department heads via Banquets Event Order meetings and Resume meetings.
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders and Resumes for groups
- Re-checks Delphi to ensure proper space has been assigned
- Maintain clear lines of communication between Sales Team, Food & Beverage, Front Desk Staff, and other operational departments- it will be vital that all members of our service team work together to provide the best resort experience for our guests.
- Ability to conduct knowledgeable site inspections of what our resort offers
- Entertains clients to establish closer working relations when appropriate
- Recommends special outside services when required
- Conducts final tie-down meetings prior to conference when necessary
- During conference, will ensure the meeting arrangements are to specifications
- On conclusion of conference, review final bill and evaluation with meeting planner
- Follows through to insure all meeting arrangements discussed meet specifications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients for future business at our resort.
- Entertains clients to establish closer working relations when appropriate.
- Knowledge of Deli and FDC.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Must have excellent organizational skills.