Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The restuarant host is responsbile for ensuring all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures, in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Assist managers in opening and closing.
- Answer phone calls.
- Greet and seat all guests.
- Control heavy volume at Restaurant entrance.
- Clean menus daily.
- Have knowledge of whole resort property.
- Inform the guest about all dining options.
- Attend to and anticipate guests' needs.
- Maintain familiarization with menu and daily knowledge of all specials.
- Introduce server to guest.
- Maintain a Smile
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior host experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.