Overview Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The Bretton Arms Inn is looking for an Innkeeper!
- Responsible Overall operation of the Bretton Arm Inn. The Inn is an independent business unit that operates separate from the main hotel, however is branded as an OMNI property.
- Performs adequately to budgeted financial obligations of the resort. Meet/Exceed expectations in terms of expense control as a percentage to revenues on a monthly/annual basis.
- Develop and propose ideas for new programs / activities that will generate revenue for the Inn. Expectation is to develop partnerships with on site departments as well as outside vendors to create a portfolio of events that future guest can participate in, creating revenue generation as well as exceeding guest service expectations. Elevate revenue streams and Guest Experiences.
- Provide a unparallel level of leadership to the associates throughout the Inn. Uncompromising level of dedication to develop and continuously train associates to exceed guests expectations.
- Keen attention to detail in all area of the property in terms of cleanliness and appearance.
- Devoted to Omni Hotels & Resorts Brand Standards and ensure Cultural Compliance
- Strong organizational skills , prepare monthly OST meeting , MOS & Overall Scorecard compliance
- Exceptional guest service skills - Continued training programs - Execution of GE action plan
- Hiring, training, and disciplining of associates within the Rooms Division at the Inn
- Ability to ensure the safety of guests and associates during an emergency.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Must have excellent organizational skills.
Previous management experience is preferred.
End of Job Description