Overview Interlocken Resort
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
Responsible for the following F&B Outlets:Meritage Restaurant, Pool Operations, Morsel's, Fairways and In Room Dining. His/her main job will be training, mentoring, interviewing and hiring the right talent to support an outstanding Food and Beverage Operation according to corporate standards of product and service.
Consistent maintenance and refinement of service standards.
- Maintenance of adequate china, silver and glass inventories for all outlets through communication with Executive Steward
- Maintenance of adequate linen inventories for all outlets through communication with Laundry Manager.
- Maintenance of adequate front of the house uniform inventories for all outlets by proper forecasting and purchasing.
- Assure consistent maintenance of corporate F&B policies and Procedures in all "front of the house" operations.
- Assure Outlets Management development through well planned cross training programs.
- Review all purchase requests of Outlet Managers prior to submittal to the Director of Food and Beverage
- Maintenance of accurate wine inventories and ongoing wine lists updates
- Consistent physical maintenance of all outlets and related areas.
- Correlation of Outlet P&L's and financial information monthly.
- Participates on EOM F&B inventories in coordination with Executive Chef, Beverage Manager and Accounting.
- Participates on the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Conducts menu engineering analysis on a quarterly
- Conducts food and beverage pricing competitive set analysis twice a year
- Assures proper cover count procedures are in place in all F&B Outlets
- Assures adherence to cashier reconciliation of all over/short, missing check reports, comp checks and other related cashier reporting and accountability procedures
- Assures full adherence to forecasted productivity ratios by approving all weekly schedules prior to submittal to the Director of F&B
- Plans in coordination with Outlets Managers monthly OST Meetings according to corporate SOP.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the hospitality industry
- Two years as Food and Beverage Director or Director of Restaurants
- Knowledge of Micros
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Pleasant and positive personality
- Well organized and efficient.