Overview Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Amelia's Wheels Manager will report to the Director of Recreation and oversee the rentals of bikes, cruisers and island hoppers to guests. The Amelia's Wheels Manager will also take guests on Segway Tours throughout the property. This individual will provided support to all Amelia's Wheels attendants by leading ongoing trainings, Omni Service Tradition meetings, daily standups, completing schedules and coaching and counseling when necessary.
- Maintain standards of guest services and consistent positive guest experience as documented by J.D. Power and AAA Ratings
- Responsible for increasing revenue on a daily basis and controlling expenses
- Promote programs and prices in the resort guide, marketing and other relevant avenues
- Hire, train and supervise Amelia's Wheels Attendants and Amelia's Wheels Interns
- Act as a coach and be a positive role model for associates and colleagues
- Monitor and provide timely feedback, counseling, and performance evaluations to associates
- Coordinate the ordering and purchasing of supplies while on a strict budget
- Knowledgeable about all hotel amenities
- Fully understand and implement "Moments of Service"
- Isolate and analyze areas in need of improvement and take immediate action
- Establish administrative rules and regulations, polices and procedure for the department
- Foster positive relations with internal and external venders
- Effectively use the Omni Service Champions program to recognize and reward outstanding customer service
- Participate in weekly manager meetings, monthly Omni Service Tradition and on going training classes
- Evaluate associates during their yearly Key Result Area review
- Assist in all other aspects of the recreation department as needed
- Engage guests of all ages in different ways to explore Omni Amelia Island Plantation and surrounding areas with a variety of options. (Bikes, Island Hoppers, Segway tours)
- Monitor Amelia's Wheels area and restrooms to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Complete financial reports daily for Amelia's Wheels
- Prepare purchase orders for the Amelia's Wheels using Omni purchasing policy's
- Organize daily rentals of bike, Island Hoppers, Segway Tours and Learn to Ride Program
- Ensure all bikes, Island Hoppers and Segways are clean, safe and act immediately with any concerns
- Keep a strict inventory of the bikes, Island Hoppers and Segways
- Oversee all aspects of Amelia's Wheels
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license in good standing
- Must be an energetic, active and creative individual able to speak in front of large groups and comfortable working with young children
- Must work well under pressure and assure a safe environment
- Must be able to maintain facilities to include cleaning of Amelia's Wheels, Pool Deck, Beach, Nature Center, etc.
- Will be exposed to working outside in hot and cold temperatures and rain.
- Able to stoop, stand, push, pull, walk or stand for long periods of time, and able to lift 30-50 Lbs frequently (60-100 occasionally)
- Previous leadership experience in hospitality required.
- Previous management experience in Recreation strongly preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.