Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for coordinating the execution of our events in our multiple private event rooms. You will be responsible for motivating and leading our team of banquet servers and bartenders to ensure our members and guests expectations are exceeded.
- Responsible for controlling all aspects in the execution of banquet function.
- Effectively supervise the Banquet staff during all food and beverage service.
- Coordinating every aspect of the Banquet staff during all food and beverage service.
- Assist the Banquet Manager in the complete operation of the Banquet Department
- Consult with the Chef in relation to food service and quality of products.
- Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that department associates are in appropriate uniforms and attire for their scheduled shifts.
- Responsible for responding immediately to any member or guest concerns..
- Observe, teach and correct staff's service in a professional manner.
- Responsible for accurate billing of Banquet functions.
- Responsible for adhering to hotel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to all liquor liability laws.
- Must assist/conduct all designated staff/pre-function meetings.
- Assist in training new Banquet associates.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the Resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Attend department meetings and other required company trainings.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have minimum 3 year Banquets experience, demonstrating strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
- Must have and maintain Texas Food Handlers and TABC certifications.
- Must agree and adhere to compensation acknowledgment and tip reporting guidelines.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task.
- Must demonstrate leadership abilities, be a team player and possess a "Can Do" attitude.
- Must be able to deal with cash and coin transactions.
- Must be able to work flexible shits, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .