Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
The Loyalty Ambassador will effectively provide services personally or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager.
- Develop relationships with Select Guests and serve as their point of contact for any hotel or program questions.
- Create memorable experiences for our Select Guests during their stay.
- Welcome Select Guests upon arrival and ensure all their requests and needs are met throughout their stay.
- Resolve any concerns or issues with Select Guest, communicating any needs or special requests to fellow hotel departments.
- Arrange Select Guest and special occasion amenities via In-Room Dining.
- Conduct Loyalty Program training with other Front Office and hotel associates.
- Conduct monthly Loyalty meetings with relevant hotel associates.
- Promote the Select Guest program to guests that are current not members.
- Maintain Select Guest product inventories.
- Conduct guestroom inspections prior to Select Guest arrival.
- Will assist in Front Office operations as needed.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Front Office Management .
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Be actively engaged with our guests and deliver memorable guest experiences.
- Create unique, personalized WOW moments at every opportunity.
- Previous customer/guest service experience; hotel and front office experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with previous experience answering customer questions and handling customer concerns.
- Previous cash handling and multi-phone usage experience
- Must possess the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through successfully on guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven phone etiquette skills
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to stand and / or walk for long periods of time and lift/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays