Overview Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
This position is responsible for managing and maintaining group and transient inventory controls, developing, monitoring and adjusting sales and pricing strategies, analyze demand factors, forecasting, competitive analysis, and maintaining distribution channel data integrity.
- Conduct effective revenue management meetings.
- Assist in establishing group selective sell targets and adjusting appropriately.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of restrictions and other selling strategies.
- Produce a day by day, 12 month rolling forecast
- Analyze no-show, same-day cancel, early departure, and unexpected stay-over patterns.
- Provide a clear direction for group sales filling gap periods.
- Analyze and review production of ESP accounts.
- Analyze and provide feedback and action plans from information contained in the STAR report.
- Analyze competitive rate surveys.
- Update 515 revenues weekly & analyze changes.
- Attend Sales Business Review Meetings
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understands GDS and Internet systems.
- Understands Revenue Management theory and practice.
- Ability to perform critical analysis.
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Comprehension of technical application of reservations system.
- Full understanding of each hotel product and the market conditions.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to deliver presentations in a concise well-organized manner.
- At least 5 years of hotel experience is required: front office, sales, and/or reservations.
- 3-5 years departmental head experience preferred.
- Management level experience required.
- Must be able to perform the functions above, have excellent communication and guest services skills, be comfortable with computer systems and multi-line phones, and have team leadership skills.
End of Job Description