Overview Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide technical and administrative assistance to the Director of Engineering Services and to assist the Director of Engineering Services in the operational aspect of the Engineering Department.
- Assist the Director of Engineering Services in the full upkeep of the preventative maintenance, including the keeping of logs on work done, scheduling and the assignment of projects and other related tasks.
- Assist the Director of Engineering Services in the procurement of supplies and the issuance of purchase orders.
- Review Synergy work requests and assign work by priorities.
- Maintain up-to-date inventories of heat, light & power and repair and maintenance supplies.
- Respond to guest requests.
- Work with the Engineering staff on a shift basis and coordinates their activities.
- Assume the full responsibility for the Engineering Department in the absence of the Director of Engineering Services.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni's fire alarm procedures and emergency evacuation.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni's job scenarios.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni's Engineering SOP's.
- Must be familiar with Omni's Systems and Services procedures.
Environment & Position Analysis:
- Must have HVAC and mechanical experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- 3-5 years of hotel engineering experience preferred.
- Experience managing a crew of 5 or more.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, walk or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for an extended period or for an entire shift.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .