San Francisco Hotel
Amidst the breathtaking views that can be found in any corner of the city, San Francisco has something for everyone. You will find a vibrant culture full of art, historical landmarks, museums, world-class restaurants (including a few gourmet food trucks), music festivals, community fairs and championship-caliber sports teams. In just seven square miles, this coastal city packs in a lot and right in the hustle and bustle of it all is the four-star Omni San Francisco Hotel; an ideal destination for guests and associates alike.
The associates at the Omni San Francisco Hotel establish challenging and motivating careers as they receive training and mentoring from a hotel that consistently holds rank at the top of guest service scores. With low turnover, a familial setting and a commitment to development evidenced by its internal promotion rate, the Omni San Francisco Hotel is the perfect place to jumpstart your career. If you seek empowerment, recognition and a diligence to provide superior service, the Omni San Francisco Hotel could be everything you have been looking for.
Bob's Bar - Ability to deliver prompt, courteous service ensuring guests dining needs are exceeded (take guest orders using menu, wine & spirits knowledge, understand and adhere to all liquor and beverage service laws, suggest alternative selections, delivery of orders and check out of guests at conclusion of meals, ensures that tables are cleared and set, maintain bar area cleanliness, etc.)
• Greet all guests promptly in a friendly manner.
• Take food and beverage orders.
• Delivery of food and beverages to guests.
• Monitor guests drinks, anticipate needs.
• Clean and Service bar area.
• Departing guests, ensuring proper payment.
• To properly set up side station.
• To have a complete understanding of service standards.
• To have a complete understanding of the menu.
• To have a complete understanding of wine service.
• To have a complete understanding of beverage offerings.
• To have a complete understanding of the POS system.
• To collect and close all bar tabs before guests departure from the bar.
• To comply with food handling and sanitation standards.
• To comply with local liquor laws.
• Shift accounting, printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
Must have a minimum of 1 year upscale dining server experience and be able to cater to clientele at the upscale level. Requires good communications skills including proficiency in verbal English language, and demonstrated professionalism. Must have an open/flexible schedule and have TIPS or CARE certification and California Food Handler Card prior to hire.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .