Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public an associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
- To ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the day.
- To service all public restrooms in lobby, lower lobby, and pool areas.
- To service the executive offices.
- Services both men's and ladies associate locker rooms.
- To service lobby and lower lobby pre-function space.
- Keep lobby balconies neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure main guest entrance is neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure all floral arrangements and plants are neat with no debris in the planters.
- Ensure all ash urns throughout property are neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure water fountain and phone stations are maintained neat and clean at all times.
- To service guest and associate elevators.
- To ensure that hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Complete any special projects that might be assigned.
- Report any maintenance issues or any concerns.
- Able to maintain a 4- diamond level of service.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.