Serving as a cornerstone of northern Atlanta's newest mixed-used community, the Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta is the official hotel of the Atlanta Braves and located within steps of SunTrust Park as well as premier office space, the Coca-Cola Roxy music venue and a variety of shopping and dining.
Our luxury hotel features 16 floors with 264 rooms including 28 suites, over 20,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate business travelers, families on vacation and everyone in-between. Redefining "live, work, play," we are a proud "play, work, stay" destination and seek to provide an unforgettable experience enhanced by our hotel's elevated pool deck and bar in addition to our signature restaurant, Achie's, serving Southern-inspired fare and craft beer.
This position is responsible for multiple properties within the same region. The Market Business Travel Sales Manager can anticipate working a portion of each week from the Omni CNN Center property and the Omni Battery Park property. The Market Business Travel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving monthly room night goals, developing and implementing sales action plans, maintaining positive interdepartmental communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing or the Corporate Director, Travel Industry & Business Travel Sales.
- Fully develop Corporate Transient market segments (ESP, Consortia, Government) and achieve room night and revenue goals for all three segments.
- Emphasize higher rated, less price sensitive business traveling on shoulder days of the week, as prescribed by individual hotels.
- Maintain weekly telephone and outside solicitation, travel agency presentations.
- Develop ESP Task Force as required.
- Track all accounts daily including Consortia, ESP, and Government segments.
- Develop new accounts and maintain growth of existing accounts.
- Is current and abides by all sales office procedures and systems.
- Participate in weekly marketing and rooms merchandising meetings, monthly sales meetings, stand up daily and monthly sales meetings as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Maintain relationships with GSO's.
- Attend monthly ESP conference calls with corporate office.
- Participate in monthly BTA meetings.
- Attend annual transient training with corporate transient team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have at least 4-5 year of transient hotel sales experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have a college degree, hospitality degree preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .