Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is known for its exemplary company culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. We are now searching for Customer Care Specialist to join our Omaha Reservation Center team! The ideal candidate is detail oriented, and genuine with a service driven attitude. In return, we provide a stable secure company, and family atmosphere with great benefits.
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Paid Training!
- Employee Discounts at Omni properties and much more!
Sunday, 8:00-5:00PM & Monday-Thursday 1130-8:00PM
- Support hotels and associates by answering questions and problem solving
- Handle issues received via phone, email, or other method in a timely manner
- Proven leadership and successful interaction with guests
- Remain calm and professional under pressure
- Successful application of software and related programs specific to Omni and knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Ensure acknowledgment and response to guest inquiries, concerns, compliments and complaints received via phone, email, fax, letter or other channels within 24 hours of receipt, including weekends, by determining and implementing appropriate strategies and actions; as well as coordinating with hotels as appropriate
- Research complaints-resolving as many issues possible with a First Call Resolution
- Contribute to revenue generation by converting upset guests to returning guests, (book them), guest follow-up communication upon return visit to Omni hotels
- Issue Appeasement Certificates; reservations & guest folios
- Implement timely, common sense decisions to ensure customers understand their concerns are addressed as they are important to Omni and achieve a satisfactory resolution
- Follow through with respective hotel management for support, implementation of resolution and follow up
- Processing of incoming CGR emails, (folio's; compliments, complaints, requests, and newsletters), via Emailtopia
- Including but not limited to utilizing Hotel Property Management System to generate guest folios, handle billing adjustments as defined in the Folio Billing Adjustments Procedures
- Log relevant issues in ELMER, categorizing for escalation when required
- Assist with reservation calls during high volume days according to the escalation queue
- Assist with potential hotel bookings as necessary
- Attend OST meetings, presentations, trainings, and other gatherings as assigned.
- Process, respond and update Omnirez Alerts that are submitted via the database for Hotel Issues and Guest Complaints
- May be required to perform other related special projects, duties, responsibilities and activities which may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Demonstrated passion for the hotel and resort business.
- Previous hotel (or related industry) or call center experience a plus.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction.
- Receptive to coaching from management, responds positively with willingness to make changes when desired.
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to adapt to highly complex changing work environment.
- Must possess demonstrated excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills; listens to others
- Maintain a professional business appearance.
- Patient, critical thinker, resourceful and tenacious.
- Demonstrated associate who takes initiative and is engaged - must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and with a team both efficiently and effectively as well as exercising judgement to meet deadlines.
- Proven track record for leadership to include maturity, commitment, professionalism, attitude, performance, discretion, responsibility and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who is organized, thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions while working under pressure, still maintaining high attention to detail, "can-do attitude" and the ability to maintain consistent accuracy; able to troubleshoot while still meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Must provide excellent customer service; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and record keeping skills.
- General Familiarity with U.S. Geography
- Motivated to grow within Omni
- Ability to develop and present suggestion for improved business processes
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- May require irregular hours and availability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office and Windows
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .