Location Charlotte Hotel
The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Food & Beverage Outlets Supervisor will be responsible for providing and maintaining high quality service standards in the Food & Beverage Outlets. The Food & Beverage Outlets Supervisor will assist the Outlets Manager with ensuring the effective operation all Outlets.
- Be thoroughly familiar with responsibilities of all outlet positions and be able to execute each.
- Supervise the F&B Outlet staff members and act as F&B Manager on Duty in the absence of F&B Management.
- Exemplify and connect F&B associate to Omni culture.
- Assist with staff training and development, conducting Moments of Service Success Checklists as assigned.
- Assist with recruitment and selection of outlet associates.
- Monitor and complete daily inventories of F&B supplies and equipment.
- Understand and perform cash handling processes, ensuring each cashier is maintaining bank according to standards.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with the AM and PM checklist; ensuring all needed reports and checklists are run and completed.
- Assist the Outlets Manager to maintain control of both payroll, scheduling and food expenditures.
- Complete any assignments or projects assigned by Outlets Manager|Director of F&B.
- Lead staff stand ups (line-ups) as directed by Outlets Manager|Director of F&B.
- Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed time limits and handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest.
- Effectively engage in the service recovery process, handling all guest concerns efficiently and to the satisfaction of the guests.
- Participate in issue prevention meetings and respond to alerts in Epitome according to the direction of management.
- Communicate all hotel, guest and group information to associates on a daily basis.
- Become familiar with all F&B hotel operating systems and programs.
- Assist with the creation of schedules and monitor staffing levels according to business cycles.
- Effectively coach and counsel associates as needed and assist with the completion of performance evaluations.
- Responsible for assisting with monthly OST meetings including agenda development and execution.
- Responsible for ensuring all Omni Standards are applied with regard to new hire training paperwork and orientation, disciplinary procedures, uniform issuance.
- Responsible for weekend and holiday coverage.
- Represent the Omni Brand and Culture at all times; meeting the expectations outlined in the Omni leadership competencies. Reinforce and train associates on Power of One and Power of Engagement principles.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by management.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support the team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a minimum of three years of F&B experience in a hotel and/or country club experience.
- Must have 6 months of supervisory or leadership experience.
- MICROS experience preferred.
- Candidates must have TIPS or RASP certification and a valid ServSafe Food Handler certification
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time; lift/push/pull up to 40 pounds.
- Candidates must live within 100 miles of the property.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .