Location Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
As an Omni Starbucks Barista, you will create the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with the Starbucks guiding principles, and the Omni Trilogy Culture. Best of all, as a Starbucks Partner, you'll be part of a company that is consistently rated as a great place to work and the people here love what they do.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Starbucks, and Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including Omni policies and procedures for cash handling safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Counts bank deposit at end of all assigned register shifts, and balances house bank.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Maintains all Omni Hotels & Resorts attendance and punctuality standards.
- Maintains all Moments of Service standards
- Maintains Omni Starbucks uniform and appearance standards
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Attends all monthly store meetings and training sessions.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using Omni Service Champion (OSC) cards.
- Recognizes and embraces Starbucks' commitment to environmental responsibility through recycling, ethical growing, conservation, and green planet practices.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to memorize a large amount of beverage recipes in an appropriate timely manner
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some Starbucks, coffee house, or F&B experience preferred