Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Housekeeping Turndown Attendant is responsible for making lasting impressions on our guests by ensuring the guest's room is clean, attractive and welcoming at all times. Our Turndown Attendants provide extra touches to our guest's rooms suitable for our discriminating guests: he or she will offer ice and other amenities such as extra towels and pillows, turn-down the bed, freshen-up/clean the room, turn on the television and music to a soothing and relaxing channel, draw the curtains close and more.
- Perform all the functions of a Room Attendant and Houseperson as needed and warmly greet all of our guests.
- Offer assistance and information to our guests.
- Clean guest rooms according to Omni's standards for Room Attendants.
- Provide water and ice to guests.
- Offer guests towels, pillows and other services/amenities.
- Change linens, turn-down bed.
- Manual labor experience required.
- Basic English skills are required (must be able to answer basic questions about services and amenities, give directions to guests).
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to stand, bend and do repetitive movements for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20-25 pounds intermittently, and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull housekeeping supply cart.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .