Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Description Please join us for our upcoming Community Job Fairs!
Tuesday, November 13 th at the Littleton Community Center from 10a-1p.
Thursday, November 15 th at the Conway NH Employment Security Office from 1p-4p.
Base Operations Attendant is primarily responsible for assisting guests with parking and Ski Valet in the proper locations during busy times of the day and/or season. The Base Operations Attendant will offer information and assistance to guests as requested and coordinates with the Mt. Host Program Coordinator in these efforts. The Base Operations Attendant will also monitor the parking areas for potential fraudulent ticket sales and abuse. These issues should be immediately reported to the Skier Services Director. (This is an outside working position)
Monitors traffic flow in parking areas, provides direction, and crowd control as needed.
• Each day "sets" up the parking areas with cones, signs, and barricades as needed
• Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski area and resort information including.
• Responsible for monitoring for instances of fraud, misuse, and illegal selling of ticket and season pass products in parking areas. Will defer to supervisor in resolving such issues.
• Maintain a clean & safe valet building.
• Ensure guest satisfaction for the customer by possessing a general knowledge of the ski area and by acting as a guest services representative.
• Perform general preparation work such as shoveling stairs and walkways, sanding and salting, opening of ski valet and assisting other departments as necessary.
• Responsible for operating ski valet
• Cleaning of ski valet and surrounding area.
• Assist in other Base Operations areas when needed such as parking cars, snow removal and more.
• Other duties may include assistance with ticket checking operation, ski valet, and other duties deemed necessary by the Skier Services Director.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. .
• Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski area and resort information.
• Must be attentive to detail.Working Environment:
Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment, long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. All parking attendants must be properly dressed for severe winter conditions as stated in the physical requirements section.
- Must be able to work in a crowded, fast paced environment, long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.