Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Description Please join us for our upcoming Community Job Fairs!
Tuesday, November 13 th at the Littleton Community Center from 10a-1p.
Thursday, November 15 th at the Conway NH Employment Security Office from 1p-4p.
The Night Cleaning Supervisor is responsible for maintaining excellent Base Lodge Appearance. They will act as a working supervisor, assisting with the daily cleaning of the base lodge, as well as, providing leadership and supervision of the Base Lodge Cleaning staff. They are responsible for operating the department in a safe and efficient manner, and to supervise, train and develop cleaning personnel.
- Maintain a clean & safe Base Lodge.
- Ensure guest satisfaction for the customer by possessing a general knowledge of the ski area, and by acting as a guest services representative.
- Perform general preparation work such as stocking bathroom paper products, mopping floors, vacuuming, and trash removal.
- Assist with hiring, training and scheduling of staff.
- Candidate must be able to work in a crowded, fast paced environment for long periods of time.
- Candidate must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, indoors and outdoors, with adverse weather conditions.
- Candidate must be able to also work AM shifts dependent upon varying needs and business demands.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible scheduling including nights, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.