Location Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you'll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown's commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company's highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
To service and maintain the cleanliness of all public areas including public an associate restrooms, lobbies and executive offices in accordance with Omni Standards.
• Ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the day
• Ensure that all wet floors are dried and do not require the 'Wet Floor' sign.
• Service all men's and ladies' public restrooms in lobby areas.
• Responds to guest requests.
• Service the executive offices.
• Services men's and ladies' associate locker rooms throughout the hotel.
• Assist with turndown and any additional duties as assigned by the Asst. Executive Housekeeper.
• Ensure hotel carpets, walls, windows, handrails and general areas remain clean.
• Service the pool.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Basic English speaking skills required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .